Welcome to our website
RAUM International is an Australian based company that provides expert advice and undertakes turnkey projects on solid waste management, water management, pollution control mechanisms in waste management and treatment processes for solid waste. Urban waste management and onsite organic treatment of organic waste are key areas of expertise that we offer for developed and developing country situations. This is offered by competent staff with knowledge and experience in research and consulting on environmental technologies.
We give strong focus on onsite and decentralised waste management as the primary step, along with waste reduction and rehabilitation of waste dump sites.
Waste management processes and technologies for markets, institutions, households, residential apartments, food catering, restaurants, hotels and other outlets.
- Expert advice on total waste management
- Food waste treatment unit (RAOT) supply
- Option analyses for waste management and alternative technologies for waste management
- Onsite management of solid waste and wastewater and recycling options
- Setting up vermicomposting, composting and biogas plants for onsite treatment of organic waste
- Supply of inoculants for fast odour free composting and vermicomposting
- Supply of Biodegradable plates, containers and cutlery
- Onsite treatment of kitchen and restaurant waste
- Quality analyses of the treated by products for soil application
- Waste Audits
- Conduct training workshops on solid waste management